CSA Produce Shares for 2018 Available for Sign Up
Certified Naturally Grown fresh vegetables and fruits delivered to you
Sign up now to become a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) member of our farm for the 2018 season. CSA members provide monetary support early in the season when we need it most. In return, once the harvest season begins, our farm shares its nutritious and fresh produce as it ripens. When you become a member of our CSA program, you have direct and convenient access to our freshly harvested,Â Certified Naturally GrownÂ fruits and vegetables each week.Â
Share delivery season runs fromÂ June 7 through September 20 (16 weeks).
- Our focus is fresh greens and berries along with other staple and popular items. We also try to provide you items that pair well together (e.g. tomatoes with cilantro and peppers, rhubarb with strawberries, potatoes with sage, green beans with garlic).
- You can expect an average savings of 25% for the value of the produce you will receive weekly.
- We deliver to Berrien Springs, Benton Harbor, Saint Joseph, Stevensville, Buchanan, Baroda, and Niles areas. If you live outside of this vicinity, please contact us.
Cost per 16-week share:
- $320 if sign up and pay by March 15, 2018
- $350 if sign up and pay after March 15, 2018
- If your family are good produce consumers, consider a double share.
- Sign-up is first-come first-serve as we have a limited number of shares available for the season
Wild Coyote Farm is aÂ Certified Naturally GrownÂ family farm in beautiful Southwest Michigan, dedicated to natural, organic and sustainable growing practices to produce delicious and nutritious vegetables, fruit, and eggs. We are honored to be stewards of our land and strive to treat our environment with respect. Â Good nutrition and health is our passion and we love sharing it with others in our local community.Â
Visit our website: www.wildcoyotefarm.com for more information and to sign-up!