Need NEWHousemate ASAP ($300)
1 bedroom for rent in 3-bed house, need to be filled ASAP
One of our housemates moved out at the end of last semester and we need someone to fill her room for the upcoming semester! We also do have animals in the house (1 small dog, 1 cat), so you must be okay with animals. Our previous housemate also had a dog. We are both females, but we don't mind a male living in the house, as long as you're clean & respectful.
You do not have to be a current student at AU to rent here, but you must be 22 or older if you are due to AU off-campus housing rules. Please see the Student Handbook for more information if you feel you are an exception. You should also speak to the Dean of Student Housing or Student Life if you do.
- 1 bedroom (3-bed house, 2 rooms occupied) unfurnished except dresser in closet
shared bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room
- Rent: $300
- Utilities separate: internet, water, garbage, electricity (lights/heat)
- Water & garbage only every 3 months
- Internet & electric monthly: ~ $55 avg. (electric varies every month)
Approx. average monthly: ~ $355
- MALES AND FEMALES WELCOME TO ASK/"APPLY"
Please email, text, or leave a voicemail for more details/pictures, or DM me on Facebook if you can find me. If you are contacting me on behalf of someone else, please give me their information so I can speak with them personally. Thank you!