Graduate student looking for roommates.
Classifieds: For Rent - Looking for Roommate | Posted on April 11, 2021
Hello! I am a graduate student looking for one or two students to share a big apartment near Andrews University.
Please read carefully:
- I am looking for one or two students to share a two-bedroom apartment. I live in this apartment so, only one bedroom is available.
- Must be clean, organized, and responsible to pay on time.
- I'm close to Andrews University, like 15 minutes walking or 4 or 5 min driving or biking.
- Utilities are not included, just water. Utilities are projected to be around 50-60 dollars monthly for each of us. I would say that the price could be lesser if we save using only when it is necessary.
- The whole apartment is furnished, but we can discuss about changing something in the bedroom. We could try to find 2 smaller beds in case you have someone else to share the room with you. Also, the price would be split differently in this case (would be cheaper).
- The apartment has one bathroom.
- We have a balcony. I gardening in it during the late spring and summer. We have space with a small table and chairs to chill and get some vitamin D as well when we have good weather outside.
- Must love and be patient with cats.
- Parking lot with 2 available spots.
- There are washers and dryers in the building. They work using quarter-dollar coins.
- There is a security deposit of 440 dollars and the rent is 440 dollars per month.
I invite you to take a look at the pictures that I upload here. Also, you can email me or text me if you have any extra questions. If you are interested I would like to make an appointment with you to let us know each other better as well as allow you to visit the apartment and the available bedroom.
The bedroom is available starting June 1st. However, I have to decide it not later than May 20th. Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or concerns.