Linking your Future
Access My Flight Train here and check your reservations, aircraft maintenance schedule, and your pilot profile.
Other Quick Links
- Department of Student Life
- Registration Central
- Academic Bulletin
- Course Schedule
- Vault Intranet
- IMAP Email
- International Flight School Candidates - Before commencing the application, contact the Department so we can validate the application. Non-validated applications will be rejected and have to be redone. Note: Andrews University Department of Aviation provides Category 3 Flight Training.
- Department of Aviation Fees and Schedule - Flight, Maintenance, and General Aviation rental fees.
- Airframe & Powerplant Student Handbook
- Maintenance Tools List
Students & Aviation Enthusiasts Alike
Global Position System (GPS)
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Aviation Administration
- South Bend Flight Standards District Office (SBN FSDO)
- Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- Federal Aviation Regulationis (FAR)
- Terminal Flight Restrictions (TFRs)
- Find an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Notices to Airmen (NOTAMS)
Airline Owners and Pilots Association
- Airline Owners and Pilots Association
- Av8rs Youth - A free membership for teens ages 13-18 on all things aviation.
- Air Traffic Control Flight Delay Information
- Flight Aware - Track our tail numbers to see where our students fly. Seminole - N1019T, Arrow - N404SE, Archers - N27AU, N28AU, Cessna150 - N5515E,
- Live ATC