APPLY NOW: 50% OFF TUITION
Seek Knowledge, Affirm Faith, Change The World
To be admitted to regular standing (2-years) in the Community & International Development Program for the MSA degree, students must:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- An overall GPA of 3.00 in undergraduate course work, or 3.50 in 8 or more credits of previously taken graduate courses graded A-F. Students may be admitted provisionally with GPA of 2.6 or higher. Such students must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher during their first 12 graduate credits to continue in the program.
- Completed Graduate Application packet.
- Completed coursework in Accounting, Statistics and Research II. Provisional acceptance may be granted without these courses, and the student would be expected to take them during the year of enrollment. Credits for prerequisites do not apply toward the MSCID.
To be admitted to the one-year advanced standing program, students must fulfill all of the requirements for the regular standing program (above). In addition, students must have taken the following courses (or courses of similar content) during their junior and senior years in college:
• Social Policy
• Emergency Preparedness
• Organization and Human Resources
• Survey/Fundamentals of Accounting
• Research Methods II, III, IV
To find out if you are elgible to be accepted into the Advanced Standing, One-Year Program, email us at email@example.com; or call at 269-471-6197.