Graduate Program

The Department of English offers two Masters of Arts degrees: English or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). It also cooperates with the School of Education in offering the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) degree.

Click here to learn more about the Masters of Arts - English requirements and click here to learn more about Master of Arts - TESOL requirements.