It is our desire to create a safe, positive, and fun learning environment so all students have the opportunity to develop social and gymnastics skills and a healthy self-esteem. To accomplish this, we institute a behavior policy that should be observed in order to stay in the Infinite Gymnastics program.
- A verbal warning
- A short time-out
- Contact with parents
- If the above three are not successful in solving the issue and the disruptive behavior continues, the student will be removed from class and remaining classes refunded.
Make-up lessons and illnesses
If a students misses a lesson for any reason, a make-up lesson can be rescheduled within the term (4 weeks). Only one make-up lesson per term is allowed. If there is an extended situation of illness or extreme circumstances, a prorated refund will be issued. Otherwise, after one make-up lesson there will be no refunds for missed classes.
Student Attire and Safety
- All hair must be tied back away from face
- No jewelry
- No gum
- No footed tights
- No zippers, buttons, tights
- Shorts and a tucked in shirt or leotards are acceptable
- Students permitted on equipment only at the direction of the instructor
- Students should remain in the gym until class is dismissed
Unless a parent is involved with a student in Gymfants class, parents are asked to wait outside the Gymnics practice gym. There will be parents' viewing day on the first and the last class of each term, but for the second and third classes of each term parents are asked not to be present. If you have any questions concerning this policy, please contact Coach Lighthall at 471.3357.
There is a annual fee of $30 to cover the cost of insurance. This is a one-time charge no matter how many terms you sign up for throughout the school year. The calendar for this fee resets in August, 2007.
Payment in full must be presented at the beginning of each term. Cash or checks are acceptable. Any returned checks will result in a student being kept out of class until payment has been made to Coach Lighthall.