Youth Ministry seeks to reach out to the young people of Benton Harbor aged 12-18. Our goal is to help these young people build solid relationships with Christ through:
- Encouraging development of personal devotional lives.
- Finding God in nature through hiking and learning about His creations.
- Educating them on how to achieve a balanced life according to Biblical principals.
- Teaching them how to make wise decisions about drugs, sexual lifestyle, health, future careers, etc.
- Encouraging them to be active members of their church families.
- Showing them how they can witness to people in their local and world-wide community.
- Discussing the importance of prayer for their Christian journeys.
- Sharing testimonies.
- Matching kids with mentors.
- Making learning about the Bible fun through games, trivia, stories and discussions.
- And lots more!