Online Course Reviews
Welcome to the exciting world of online learning! Whether you are teaching online for the first time, developing a new online degree or program, or are a veteran online educator, we hope you will find these resources useful for navigating the online course development and teaching process at Andrews University.
-the Online Course Quality Assurance Committee
and the School of Distance Education
- Overview of Online Programs and Courses: Approvals, Reviews, Assessment and Online Teaching Rubrics
- Andrews University Standards for Teaching Online
- Andrews University Syllabus Template: Login to Vault; go to iVue, click Manage Syllabi, download the template for your course
- Syllabus language unique for online courses Use what applies to your course and situation
- Andrews University Credit Hour Definition
- Online Course Review Form: For Self-Reviews, Peer Reviews, and External Reviews
Support in developing and revising online courses is available through the Online Course Quality Assurance Committee and the School of Distance Education.