Online Adjunct Faculty
Resources for Adjunct Faculty
Andrews University is pleased that you have decided to partner with us in offering Adventist education online. These resources will assist you in your online work.
- Andrews account (use to login to Vault and LearningHub)
- Student information
- Getting help
- Professional development - all workshops are open to adjunct faculty; OLC workshops are accessible from anywhere
- DLiT Quick Reference Guides and Teaching Resources
Interested Adjunct Faculty
We serve a people who are dedicated to Christian education and sharing God's love with students, the community, and each other. Andrews' mission sets forth a statement of belief which every employee is expected to embody. To this end, seeking employment at Andrews indicates your acceptance and affirmation of our beliefs and mission.
- Please complete this online interest form.
- Send your Curriculum Vitae to one of our Associate Deans:
Please note that we may not have openings immediately. But by sending us your contact information, we can notify you in the future when we have a need in your field of expertise. For teaching undergraduate courses at the very minimum you will need to have a Master's degree in the field in which you will be teaching. However, a PhD is preferable.