Adventist Distance Education Professionals
Adventist Distance Education Professionals is an informal group that promotes and encourages quality distance education practices across our world higher education institutions. We share resources, learn together, share our favorite educational technology tools, and occasionally meet together face to face.
Benefits of participating include:
- Monthly meetings in English and Spanish
- Access to our Google Drive folder of shared resources
- Access to the SDA-DE listserv
- Janine Lim, Andrews University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pegi Flynt, Southern Adventist University
- Lorena Neria de Girarte, Universidad de Montemorelos
- Leni Casimiro, Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
- Tony Williams, Avondale College of Higher Education
To join, please send a request to email@example.com via your institutional email address, indicating your position at your institution. Adventists working in distance education in public campus are welcome too!