Courses for Public Campus Students
Technology makes taking classes on more than one campus simultaneously a great way to personalize your study path. Most Christian students completing degrees through secular universities have electives that can be transferred in.
- Add courses that reflect a Christian worldview, and create space for you to integrate faith in academic learning
- Strengthen your preparation to serve God through your vocation by experiencing courses from a variety of perspectives
- Build friendships with other Christians through attending online classes together - from anywhere in the world.
Available for Andrews University, Oakwood University or Washington Adventist University credit:
- RELG 350 World Religions
- PHYS 110 Astronomy
- HIST 117 Civilizations & Ideas
- PSYC 101 Introduction to Psychology
- RELH 400 Adventist History & Prophetic Heritage
Andrews University credit only:
Oakwood University & Washington Adventist University credit:
- Review your choice of classes with your academic advisor to know how they will transfer. It is your responsibility to check this prior to registering.
- Financial aid may be possible if your university (in USA) does Consortium agreements. Ask your financial advisor about options and the process, if needed.