Transcript Requests

The following information applies to all transcript requests for Andrews University and Griggs University. Transcripts for credits earned through the Consortium for Washington Adventist or Oakwood University courses are also requested through the administrative partner, Andrews University.  

Transcript Request Form  - All Consortium Universities

Transcript Request Online - Students/alumni with access to the Andrews University vault system.

Note that if the student account is not paid in full, the student will be notified of the hold on transcript. If the account is clear, the Andrews University Transcript Specialist approves the transcript request and passes it on to the Record's office of the university issuing credit. 

When rush or duplicate transcript processing is needed for Washington Adventist or Oakwood University credits, submit the transcript request as usual to Andrews University. Once cleared, the student will be contacted to work directly with the Consortium partner to pay their rush or duplicate fees, per methods listed on their transcript webpages:  
      Oakwood University - Rush & Duplicate Requests
      Washington Adventist University - Rush & Duplicate Requests
Requesting transcripts to be sent to Andrews University? 

When applying to an Andrews University degree program, request official copies of transcripts from all institutions where you have completed one or more courses at the college level.
Here’s where to send incoming transcripts:


  • MAIL (for traditional paper transcripts): Andrews University Undergraduate Admissions, 4150 Administration Drive, Berrien Springs, MI 49104
  • EMAIL (if digital transcripts require):