Living Here


Here are a few resources we hope will help you settle comfortably into life on campus.


You can find regularly updated job postings at the following sites:

Graduate Student Association

The Andrews University Graduate Student Association sponsors social, spiritual, and scholarly activities and may be involved in development of university policies that affect graduate students. For more information contact GSA sponsor, Steve Yeagley

Family Resources

Phone: 269-471-6321   Toll-free: 855-428-4723   Email:   Contact Us
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874   E-mail:
Copyright © 2016 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104