The School of Graduate Studies monitors academic standards on behalf of graduate faculty and is committed to support the academic progress of graduate students at Andrews University.
Here are some resources available for you:
Explore all the courses available each semester. You are welcome to contact your academic advisor for more specific information.
Download forms commonly used by graduate students.
Application for Graduation
Your journey with us is almost complete. Congratulations! Submit this electronic form to apply for graduation.
Change of Program Request Form
Obtain the appropriate signatures and return it to The Office of Graduate Enrollment Management for evaluation.
Request an exception to the requirements listed in the bulletin.
Transfer Credit Request
Request credit for courses taken at another institution.
Advancement to Candidacy
Submit this form to the Records Office when you are half way to completing your program.
Course Change / Course Update Request
Request course changes and updates after your advancement to candidacy has been submitted.
Application for Comprehensive Examination
Submit this form to your advisor.
Used by evaluators of doctoral defenses.
Master's Program Course Update
Request an update of outdated coursework.
Report of Completion of Project
Submit this official documentation of project completion to the Records Office.
Report of Comprehensive Examination Result
Used by the evaluators of comprehensive exams.
Research and writing
Research and academic excellence are celebrated in every area of our campus and permeate daily academic life.
Research Institutes and Centers
- Office of Research and Creative Scholarship
- Andrews University Press
- Andrews University Seminary Studies
- Institute of Church Ministry
- Institute of World Mission
- Institute of Archaeology
- Institute for Prevention of Addictions
- North American Division Evangelism Institute
The below documents provide helpful information for understanding the dissertation process and acceptable formatting and writing styles. You may contact the dissertation office by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrews University Standards for Written Work
- Checklist for Submission Process
- The Dissertation/Thesis Process
- Andrews University’s Formatting Rules
- What Do I Do After Defense?
- Should I Register My Copyright?
- Charges from the Dissertation Office
- Submitting Your Dissertation to ProQuest
- Submission Agreement Form for the James White Library