Research and Writing
Research Institutes and Centers
- Andrews University Press
- Andrews University Seminary Studies
- Greek Manuscript Research Center
- Horn Archaeological Museum
- Institute for Prevention of Addictions
- Institute of Archaeology
- Institute of Church Ministry
- Institute of World Mission
- North American Division Evangelism Institute
The master’s thesis and doctoral dissertation must demonstrate the candidate’s capacity for original and independent work, include a critical evaluation of previous research, and emphasize new conclusions. These documents provide helpful information for understanding the dissertation process and acceptable formatting and writing styles.
- Andrews University Standards for Written Work
- Checklist for Submission Process
- The Dissertation/Thesis Process
- Andrews University’s Formatting Rules
- What Do I Do After Defense?
- Should I Register My Copyright?
- Charges from the Dissertation Office
- Submitting Your Dissertation to ProQuest
- Submission Agreement Form for the James White Library
You may contact the dissertation office by emailing email@example.com or calling (269) 471-3276.