Job Title: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of School Psychology
Classification: [FF] Faculty Full-Time
Department: Graduate Psychology and Counseling
Hours Per Week: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Teach graduate courses in school psychology.
- Possibility of being Coordinator of School Psychology Program and Chair of School Psychology Program Core Faculty.
- Advise school psychology students.
- Serve on dissertation committees.
- Serve on departmental and university committees.
- Maintain an active research agenda as documented through publication and presentations.
- Service to the university and community.
- Earned doctorate in School Psychology, Educational Psychology or related field.
- State or national (NASP) certification as school psychologist.
- At least three years experience as school psychologist.
- Evidence of scholarship through research publications and presentations.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Apply to: Employment Online (scroll down to find this job)
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293