Requesting Additional Time

Policy on extension/course transfer requests:

If there isn't a medical or family reason for a free extension, students may request additional time to complete coursework. This gives the student up to another year from their original due date to complete the coursework. There is a $50.00 fee for 4 months or $100.00 fee for 1 year.

If you would like to apply for an extension, you can do so by contacting the Office of Professional Development by phone or via e-mail at:

Once the change is made a student will receive a letter of confirmation with their new due date and instructions.

The fee for this change is not due until the student submits their coursework within their new due date.