Register for Classes
How to Register for Classes
For more information on Registration Central click on the following link:
(this link opens a new browser window)
Steps for Registration of courses for each semester:
1. Go to vault.andrews.edu.
2. Click on Registration Central.
3. Log on using Andrews University Username and Password (same as Andrews Email). (Note: If you do not have a username and password go to step 4 if not skip to step 7.)
4. Click on activate your username now and fill in the blanks. Once you have finished click on next.
5. Once you have clicked on next you will be given a user name and then asked to pick a password. This password needs to include both letters and numbers with a punctuation mark (ex. ".", "," "!") in the middle. This is all explained during the process.
6. Once you have been given your user name and password you can go back to Registration Central and log in.
7. Once you have logged in you will be asked to begin or continue your registration, please select the semester you are registering for. You will choose the semester you wish to register for from the drop down menu.
8. Once you have clicked next you will be sent to your home page. You will want to click on registration steps.
9. There are some online steps that need to be taken care of before any secretary or records individual can help you.
10. You will need to click on all of the following steps and fill out the information necessary before registration of a class can happen. These steps are: Academic Information, Addresses, Holds, Visa Information, Student Insurance, and Financial Plan.
11. Please note that the Financial Plan and Holds steps must be taken care of before a class can be registered.
12. If all of the above steps have been completed you can then proceed to class registration.