Professor: Eriks Galenieks
Date: July 15-19, 2012
Location: Andrews University Berrien Springs, MI
The primary objectives of this class are to:
• Assess the importance of the study of Old Testament theology for the pastor and his ministry.
• Integrate the contents of Old Testament theology with personal experience and make a practical
application of class materials and personal research to pastoral ministry.
Secondary objectives include:
• Survey the historical path of Old Testament theology
• Analyze the nature of Old Testament theology, with particular attention to crucial issues in recent
discussion (method, relationship to history, the center of the Old Testament, the relationship
between the Testaments, etc.).
• Develop procedures for doing Old Testament theology.
• Examine distinctive theological concepts of selected Old Testament books.
• Trace major theological themes through the whole Old Testament.
1.Daniel Park (CEU)
3.Kenneth Todd Ervin
4.C. Damon Snead