InMinistry MAPMin Class
OTST570 - Readings in the English OT: Isaiah
Professor: Jiri Moskala
Date: November 10-14, 2013
Location: Southwestern Adventist University (Keene, TX)
MA in Pastoral Ministry (MAPMin) Program Learning Outcomes (PO)
- Demonstrate proper biblical interpretation skills and application of biblical teachings.
- Understand the historical-theological development of major SDA doctrines.
- Prepare and deliver effective expository and prophetic sermons.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) The student should be able to:
- Engage in biblical and theological reflection as a basis for ministry.
- Present the faith with a Christocentric emphasis.
- Identify and apply basic tools of Old Testament exegesis as a foundation for sermon preparation.
- Outline of a section of the book of Isaiah.
- Preach a sermon on a chosen passage from the book of Isaiah.
- Brian Burgess (CEU)
- Richard Castillo
- Kenrunne Dixon
- Stephen Dennis
- Bonnie Hawkins-Jordan
- Karl Leukert
- Obed Matus
- Gladys Romero
- Victor Snead
- Mark Valadez
- Brandon Westgate