Professor: Russell Burrill, DMin
Date: July 21-25, 2013
Location: Andrews University, (Berrien Springs, MI)
The primary objectives of this class are to:
1. To help the student develop a passion for reaching lost people and bringing them to Jesus.
2. To enable the student to clearly understand the biblical role of the pastor and learn how to begin to implement that role in the churches they will eventually serve
3. To provide the students with elementary tools to enable them to begin to lead their churches into growth.
Secondary objectives include:
1. To sense the largeness of the mission potential in the developed world
2. To discover the basic reasons why growth has not been occurring in the developed world.
3. To be able to begin to create growing strategies in the churches that they pastor.
1. Remaining 2011 MDiv Cohort Members (Approx. 2 students)
2. Luis Camps (MAPMin)
3. Don Adams (MDiv Equiv.)
4. Linette Rubio (On-Campus MDiv)
5. Elliot Smith
6. Travis Afflick (MAPMin)