MA in Pastoral Ministry Class
CHMN 539 - Church Growth and the Equipping Pastor
Professor: Russell Burrill, DMin
Date: March 16-20, 2014
Location: Northern New England Conference Office ( Westbrook, Maine)
The primary objectives of this class are to:
- Help the student develop a passion for reaching lost people and bringing them to Jesus.
- Enable the student to clearly understand the biblical role of the pastor and learn how to begin to implement that role in the churches they will eventually serve
- Provide the students with elementary tools to enable them to begin to lead their churches into growth.
Secondary objectives include:
- Insight awareness of the large scope of the mission potential in the developed world.
- Discovering the basic reasons why growth has not been occurring in the developed world.
- Be able to begin to create growing strategies in the churches that they pastor.
- Don Ball
- Jonathan Cross
- Stefan Dinu
- Dennis Farley
- Jude Francis
- John Livergood
- Easton Marks
- Melwyn Mounter
- Dorrin Patillo
- Cornel Preda
- Kevin Robert
- James Saint Paul
- Pierre Vincent