Registration and Advising
Path To Success
The best way to track your progress through the MDiv program is to maintain your course completion on your "Check Sheet." By doing so, your advisor will be able to better assist you to make sure you are on the right path to graduate and you will be able to project a graduation time frame.
- Less than 40 credits requires you to contact your advisor before being cleared for registration.
- Set an appointment with your advisor to ensure your are taking the right courses.
- Ensure the courses chosen fulfill your track requirement.
- Inform your advisor of any personal issues that may hinder your success in a course.
- Visit our Resources page for more academic tips.
Program Schedule Check Sheet Types
- NAD Track 1 Checksheet - North American Division students (NAD), usually U.S. residents.
- Non-NAD Track 1 Checksheet - International students.
- NAD Track 2 Checksheet - NAD students who hold an undergraduate degree outside of Theology or Religion.
- Non-NAD Track 2 Checksheet - International students who are in the same category as the NAD Track 2s.
For a Checksheet regarding MDiv emphases, please visit our Emphasis site.