AU Career Services
Our counselors will assist you with your career questions and concerns. Using assessments and other resources, they will help you explore your career options, choose the best academic path, and develop a plan to achieve your career goals.
Coaching is a future-focused, goal-and-action oriented process that will help guide you thru the discovery & exploration process. Whether you need help in choosing a major or are getting ready to graduate we are here to help at any stage of your process.
A variety of assessments exploring your interests, abilities, and personality are available to you. These can be used to guide you in choosing a major and a career path. They include the following:
- 16PF - looks at the 16 personality factors and their relation to various occupational fields.
- Myers Briggs - explores ways people direct their attention, take in information, make decisions, and adopt various life and work styles.
- Strong Interest Inventory - explores the relationship between work interests and job satisfaction.
- Campbell Interest Inventory - analyzes vocational interests and skills with respect to career satisfaction and success.
- COPS - looks at interests, values, and abilities and their relationship to career fields.
- Do What You Are - explores personality and interests with respect to career options.
- Strengths Quests - explores personal, career, and lifestyle goals and achievements.
- Resume Building
- Resume Reviewing
- Mock Interviewing
- Career Fair Preparation
- Career Planning
- Major Choice Planning
- Professional Etiquette Skills Building
- Networking Skills Building
- Job/Internship Search Skills
Stop by or Contact Us to schedule an appointment.
RESUME DROP IN DAYS
Fall & Spring 2014-2015
Monday & Wednesday 9:30am - 12:30pm
Thursdays 9:30am - 2:30pm
Call 269-471-3470 to make an appointment!
CAREER SERVICES DIRECTORY
Andrews University students may consult the Career Services Directory here. The directory provides a list of on-campus departments, the person in the departments, as well as Explore Andrews and the Counseling and Testing Center that can help you move forward with planning your career
JOB & INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT
For more information check out AU Jobs for the most up to date jobs and internships available to you.
Yearly Career Development Magazines are available to you at no expense. Located at Career Development Services Bell Hall 122 or your Department.
Publications include: Job Choices (Business, Fine Arts, Technology, and Diversity Edition), and The Black Collegian.
Contact Us to request additional material.