Policies and Information
Check in and check out times
- Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Guests checking out later than 11:00 a.m. will be charge for an additional night's stay.
- Friday Guests maybe allowed to check in at noon, only if rooms are ready.
Important Room Information
- We have a variety of guest rooms; they have two single beds, two double beds, or a queen bed.
- Most guest rooms comfortably accommodate two adults. Rooms with two double beds can comfortably accommodate four adults.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the reserved arrival date. To cancel, call Guest Services at 269-471-3295. Cancellations not made 24 hours prior to the reserved arrival date will be charged for the first night of the reservation. No-shows will be charged for the first night of the reservation, and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled.
- A maximum of four guests, including children, is permitted in each room.
- No pets are allowed in the residence halls.
- Cooking is prohibited in rooms.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or drugs are prohibited.
- Weapons or other dangerous implements may not be present on any Andrews University controlled property.
- A reservation is finalized only when room confirmation number is assigned via email/direct mail.
- Special rates are available for parents of current residents of Burman, Damazo, Lamson, and Meier Halls.