Graduate Entrance Exams
The Counseling & Testing Center only adminsters the GRE Subject tests. Persons wanting to take the GENERAL GRE, please visit the GRE website at www.ets.org/gre for further information.
GRE SUBJECT Test Dates for the 2016 - 2017 school year:
|September 19, 2016||Monday|
|October 31, 2016||Monday|
|April 10, 2017||Monday|
Prospective test takers should create an account online. This allows you to check score reports and access other ETS GRE services.
How to Register for the Subject GRE:
- Print and complete the PDF GRE Subject application form. NOTE: Andrews University Test Center code for GRE subject is 16497; If you wouild like for GRE to send your scores to Andrews University, the score recipient code for Andrews University is 1030.
- Mail application form along with clergy letter to ETS. Clergy letters may be obtained at the Counseling & Testing center.
- Registration information and other details can be accessed online at http://www.ets.org/gre/subject/register/accommodations/
Other useful GRE links:
- The GRE Information and Registration Bulletin and other forms: www.ets.org/gre/bulletinandforms
- My GRE - create online account, view scores, order additional score reports and more: www.ets.org/mygre
- Information for test takers with disabilites or health related needs: www.ets.org/gre/disabilities
- FREE and Low-Cost, official test prepatation materials: www.ets.org/gre/prepare (for GRE revised General Test) OR www.ets.org/gre/subject/prepare (for GRE Subject Tests)
LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
Prospective test takers must register online! Registration information and other details can be accessed online at www.LSAC.org. A limited supply of LSAT brochures are available at the Center (while supplies last).
LSAT test dates for the 2016 - 2017 school year:
|September 26, 2016||Monday|
|December 5, 2016||Monday|
|February 6, 2017||Monday|