This page provides a number of resources, and links to resources, related to the assessment of student learning. The Andrews University documents are voted assessment documents that define the assessment process at Andrews.
Andrews University Documents
- Andrews Philosophy of Assessment
- Andrews Universtiy Assessment Policies
- Assessment Process Map
- Philosophy of Course Evaluations
- HLC Criteria
- Student Learning, Assessment, and Accreditation 2007
- Guidelines for Assessment and Accountability (New Leadership Alliance)
- Defining Assessment of Student Learning
- Creating Learning Outcomes
- Applying Bloom's Taxonomy
- Measurable Verbs for Student Learning Outcomes
- Classroom Assessment for Faculty
- Using Rubric Score for Assessment
- Assessment Resources from NILOA
- What is the difference between grades and assessment?
- How to Build a Rubric
- How to use rubric results for assessment
- Sample Rubrics from AALHE
- Value Rubrics from AACU
- Authentic Assessment Toolbox
Assessment Management System
For additional resources and personalized assistance, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.