Learn to Swim
Full Session Registration closed!
2nd Half Session Registration is still available at this LINK. Beginning Dates are Feb 25, 27, March 9.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents can get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-6 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Class Time and Price Options
- Day options are Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday
- Each participant must choose one day to consistently attend for the session.
- Those wishing to register for two days per week must communicate with the coordinator
- 12 weeks of a total of 12 Lessons is considered a full session, however, you may also register for a half session that is 6 lessons long (either Lessons 1-6 or 7-12).
Class Time Half Session Price Full Session Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y 4:00pm-4:30pm $54 $96 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:30pm-5:00pm $54 $96 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00pm-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3 - 6: Ability based 5:00pm-6:00pm $66 $120 Guardstart: Age 13-15 4:00pm-5:00pm $66
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin (Jan. 10th) to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- 1 make-up will be allowed for the semester if space allows: must be arranged through the coordinator
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $10 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
- 2 days/week pricing = Double the original cost with an additional $10 discount
- 3 days/week pricing = Triple the original cost with an additional $20 discount
- No Lessons on Sunday Jan. 19 and Feb. 16 due to holiday weekends
- No Lessons on Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday Mar. 16 - Mar. 23 due to Spring Break.
|Lesson 1||Jan 12||Jan 14||Jan 16|
|Lesson 2||Jan 26||Jan 21||Jan 23|
|Lesson 3||Feb 2||Jan 28||Jan 30|
|Lesson 4||Feb 9||Feb 4||Feb 6|
|Lesson 5||Feb 23||Feb 11||Feb 13|
|Lesson 6||Mar 2||Feb 18||Feb 20|
|Lesson 7||Mar 9||Feb 25||Feb 27|
|Lesson 8||Mar 30||Mar 4||Mar 6|
|Lesson 9||Apr 6||Mar 11||Mar 13|
|Lesson 10||Apr 13||Mar 25||Mar 27|
|Lesson 11||Apr 20||Apr 1||Apr 3|
|Lesson 12||Apr 27||Apr 8||Apr 10|
How to Register
Registration is quick and easy!!! Full Session Registration is closed. 2nd Half Session Registration is still available. Beginning Dates are Feb 25, 27 and March 9.
1) Fill out the online registration through this FORM
2) Prepay at the front desk by the Friday before your lessons first start day Jan 10th.
Other ways to contact us:
- Call (269) 471-3257. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email our Learn to Swim Coordinator, Jessica Larson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to state your name, how many children you wish to register, as well as your childrens' names and ages.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.