Learn to Swim
May Online Registration Now closed
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 1
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 2
- Preschool Level 1
- Preschool Level 2
- Preschool Level 3
- Intro to Water Skills Level 1
- Fundamental Aquatic Level 2
- Stroke Development Level 3
- Stroke Improvement Level 4
- Stroke Refinement Level 5
- Skill Proficiency Level 6
- Junior Lifeguarding: Ages 11-14 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private lessons: For all ages & can be arranged with the Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- Makeups can only be made if space allows and must be prearranged with the coordinator.
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
Registration for May 10-26 is now closed.
Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Learn To Swim Coordinator Jessica Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.