Learn to Swim
Session 2 Online Registration is now closed 3/17/17
Registration does not Guarantee a spot in the program as space is very limited. You will be contacted but the coordinator to confirm what space is available after your form is submitted.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself! Each session consists of a 6 lesson program of group swim lessons for children of all abilities. Our Participants choose Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday to attend for the semester. Children are placed in levels based on previous swimming experience or often a placement test may be taken with the coordinator during designated times.
Our program offers:
Lessons for all ages: 6 months +
All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
Classes have great teacher to student ratios
- Online Registration Required
- Check in at Front Desk daily
- Returning students must turn in Record Booklets by Day 1 of each new session
Spring Session 1:
Sunday: Jan 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 26, Mar 5
Tuesday: Jan 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
Thursday: Jan 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar 2
Spring Session 2:
Sunday: Mar 12, April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Tuesday: Mar 7, 14, 28, Apr 4, 11, 18
Thursday: Mar 9, 16, 30, Apr 6, 13, 20
|Class Time Options||Time||
1 Session (6lessons)
|Both Fall Sessions (12lessons)|
|With Parent Level 1 & 2 (Age 6 months- 3 years)||4:30-5:00pm||$60||$110|
|Preschool Level 1 & 2 (Age 3-5 & Ability Based)||4:00-4:30pm||$60||$110|
|Preschool Level 2 & 3 (Age 3-5 & Ability Based)||4:30-5:00pm||$60||$110|
|Level 1 & 2 (Age 6+ & Ability Based)||4:00-5:00pm||$72||$134|
|Level 3-6 (Ability Based)||5:00-6:00pm||$72||
|Adult Group Lessons (Beginner & Intermediate)||6:00-6:30pm||$60||$110|
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 1
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 2
- Preschool Level 1
- Preschool Level 2
- Preschool Level 3
- Intro to Water Skills Level 1
- Fundamental Aquatic Level 2
- Stroke Development Level 3
- Stroke Improvement Level 4
- Stroke Refinement Level 5
- Skill Proficiency Level 6
- Junior Lifeguarding: Ages 11-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private lessons: For all ages & can be arranged with the Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- Makeups can only be made if space allows and must be prearranged with the coordinator.
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
Fill out the online form when it's open or email Alexus.
Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Learn To Swim Assistant Coordinator Alexus Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.