Learn to Swim
Spring Registration Information:
Online Registration is closed for Session 1 Registration
Contact the Coordinator if you have any questions or wish t
Registration is as space allows. Placement in a level is based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 1
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 2
- Preschool Level 1
- Preschool Level 2
- Preschool Level 3
- Intro to Water Skills Level 1
- Fundamental Aquatic Level 2
- Stroke Development Level 3
- Stroke Improvement Level 4
- Stroke Refinement Level 5
- Skill Proficiency Level 6
- Junior Lifeguarding: Ages 11-14 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private lessons: For all ages & can be arranged with the Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Spring Semester Class Time and Price Options
- Day options Sunday OR Tuesday OR Thursday, participants choose one day to attend regualary for the session via the registration form
Sunday: Jan 10, 24, 31, Feb 7, 21, 28
Tuesday: Jan 19, 26, Feb, 2, 9, 16, 23
Thursday: Jan 21, 28, Feb 4, 11, 18, 25
Sunday: Mar 6, 27, Apr 3, 10, 17, 24
Tuesday: Mar 1, 8, 22, 29, Apr 5, 12
Thursday: Mar 3, 24, 31, Apr 7, 14, 21
Class Time 6 lessons Price - 1 Session 12 Lessons Price - 2 Sessions With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 $98 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:00-4:30 and 4:30-5:00pm $54 $98 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3- 6: Ability based 5:00-6:00pm $66 $120
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- Makeups can only be made if space allows and must be prearranged with the coordinator.
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Learn To Swim Coordinator Alexus Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.