Learn to Swim
Contact the Coordinator if you have any questions
Registration is as space allows.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-5 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
May Class Time and Price Options
- Day options Tuesday and Thursday, attendance is for both days
Class Time 6 lessons Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:00-4:30 and 4:30-5:00pm $54 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00-5:00pm $66 Levels 3- 6: Ability based 5:00-6:00pm $66
June-July Class Time and Price options
- Day Options are Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
Class Time 6 lesson Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y 3:00-3:30pm $54 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 3:00-3:30pm or 3:30-4pm $54 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6+ 3:00-4:00pm $66 Levels 3-6: Ability Based 4:00-5:00pm $66
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- No Makeups will be allowed for the May session
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
or Register at the desk. Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com
LTS Coordinator Lisha Torres at 269.471.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.