Learn to Swim
Fall Semester Registration is open now!
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself! Each session consists of a 6 lesson program of group swim lessons for children of all abilities. Our Participants choose Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday to attend for the semester. Children are placed in levels based on previous swimming experience or often a placement test may be taken with the coordinator during designated times.
Our program offers:
Lessons for all ages: 6 months +
All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
Classes have great teacher to student ratios
- Online Registration Required
- Check in at Front Desk daily
- Returning students must turn in Record Booklets by Day 1 of each new session
Fall Session 1:
Sunday: Aug 28, Sept 11, 18, 25, Oct 2, 16
Tuesday: Aug 30, Sept 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct 4
Thursday: Sept 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Oct 6
Fall Session 2:
Sunday: Oct 23, 30, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4
Tuesday: Oct 18, 25, Nov 1, 8, 15, 29
Thursday: Oct 20, 27, Nov 3, 10, 17, Dec 1
Class time options:
|With Parent Level 1 & 2 (Age 6 months- 3 years)||4:30-5:00pm||$54|
|Preschool Level 1 & 2 (Age 3-5 & Ability Based)||4:00-4:30pm||$54|
|Preschool Level 2 & 3 (Age 3-5 & Ability Based)||4:30-5:00pm||$54|
|Level 1 & 2 (Age 6+ & Ability Based)||4:00-5:00pm||$66|
|Level 3-6 (Ability Based)||5:00-6:00pm||$66|
|Adult Group Lessons (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)||6:00-6:30pm||$54|
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 1
- Parent and Child Aquatics Level 2
- Preschool Level 1
- Preschool Level 2
- Preschool Level 3
- Intro to Water Skills Level 1
- Fundamental Aquatic Level 2
- Stroke Development Level 3
- Stroke Improvement Level 4
- Stroke Refinement Level 5
- Skill Proficiency Level 6
- Junior Lifeguarding: Ages 11-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private lessons: For all ages & can be arranged with the Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- Makeups can only be made if space allows and must be prearranged with the coordinator.
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
Fill out the online form or stop by the front desk during open hours.
Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Learn To Swim Coordinator Jessica Larson at email@example.com
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.