Student Life Help Desk
Top Reasons to Visit Us!
You really don't need a reason. Just come by and say "Hi!" But if you need assistance, here are some of the most common ways we serve students in our Campus Center office. Many of them can be done at our Help Desk just inside the front door. We look forward to seeing you!
1. Appointments: Make an appointment with Frances Faehner, Emily Carlson, Gillian Sanner, Deborah Weithers, or Steve Yeagley.
2. Approvals: Request the VP's signature on Adventist Colleges Abroad or other recommendation forms.
3. Audio/Visual Rental: Arrange for Audio/Visual equipment rental and services.
4. Canoe Rentals: Reserve/rent the canoes.
5. Celebrations: Stop by for one of our Student Life Celebrations.
6. The Co-Curriculum: Ask a question about Tuesday Choices, Thursday Series or Changes.
7. Community Living: Complete a Community Residential Application & Agreement.
8. Consultation: Arrange for a Student Leader or Event Planning Consultation.
9. Facility Rentals: Reserve/Rent the Johnson Gymnasium facilities.
10. Leadership Applications: Pick up Class Officer and AUSA Officer Applications (senate & executive officers) -- as announced.
11. Posters: Get posters approved and stamped.
12. Publications: Pick up your Cast, Student Planner, or Cardinal yearbook.
13. Recreational Field Reservations: Reserve the Athletic Fields or Tubing Hill.
14. Recreational Trips: Sign up for a Student Activities Trip (Cedar Point, Steamboat, etc.).
15. Relax: Relax in our Student Lounge and watch some TV.
16. Room Reservations: Reserve the Campus Center facilities.
17. Suggestions: Offer a suggestion for improving the student experience at Andrews University.
18. Tickets: Purchase tickets to Banquets and other student association events.
19. Questions: Ask a question about the Student Handbook or University policies.