Post-MS: Nursing Certificate
This distance education Post Graduate Certificate is for nurses (RNs) who have a Master's degree in nursing and wish to focus on nursing education.
Certificate Requirements - 16
NRSG 515, 658, 660, 665, 668, 680
1. Nurses must hold a graduate nursing degree from an accredited university in the United States or country of residence.
2. Current RN registration in the United States or country of residence.
See Financial Information section in Bulletin, p. 65 for examination fees.
All graduate nursing students need to understand that:
- Graduate nursing courses must be taken in the required sequence.
- A 3.00 GPA is required in all course work.
- No grade lower than a B is accepted at the graduate level.
- One credit of practicum is equal to 75 literal clock hours.