A Biblical Portrait of Marriage. Bruce Wilkinson: $190 with workbook
Featuring twelve 40-minute video sessions on six VHS tapes,
A Biblical Portrait of Marriage is a handsome production complete with twenty
professionally produced dramas and fifty animated cartoons.
The first six video sessions examine partners in marriage: the roles and
responsibilities of wives and husbands.
While the second six videos tackle the most challenging problems in
- Leaving / Cleaving / Helper
- Submitting / Leader / Loving
- In-Laws / Money / Sex
- Romance / Communication / Loyalty
- Leaving / Cleaving
- Helping / Submitting (publisher's note)
Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships. Gary Smalley:
$360 or $199 at
KEYS TO LOVING RELTIONSHIPS TOPICS INCLUDE:
- "Gary Smalley presents his 19 Keys to Loving Relationships on 18 video
- Each tape gives practical insights and a greater understanding
about the need for close, intimate relationships.
- Session 1: Recognize and Value Your Mate's Differences
- Session 2: Four Essential Elements Every Relationship Needs
- Session 3: Overcoming the Major Destroyer of Relationships
- Session 4: Using Emotional Word Pictures To Increase Intimacy and
- Session 5: Becoming Best Friends With Your Family
- Session 6: Freedom From Negative Emotions
- Session 7: Discovering the Value of Your Personality
- Session 8: Recognizing and Tranforming Unhealthy Relationships
- Session 9: Using Communication to Move into the Deepest Levels of
- Session 10: Transforming Trials and Hurts Into Life-Changing
- Session 11: Mutually Fulfilling Sexual Intimacy
- Session 12: Changing Unwanted Behavior and Habits
- Session 13: Reducing and Overcoming Conflict
- Session 14: Building Boundaries in Your Relationships
- Session 15: Discovering the Barrier to Intimacy -- Anger
- Session 16: Destroying the Barrier of Intimacy -- Forgiveness
- Session 17: Divorce-Proofing Your Marriage
- Session 18: How to Energize Your Mate
- Session 19: Understanding Stages of Life.
= Manual Included."
Rekindling Marital Intimacy. John Regier: Biblical Concepts in
Counseling, 1999. $ 160
- God intended for us to enjoy emotional intimacy in marriage.
Many couples do not know what is keeping them from experiencing
- This 12 hour video/DVD series shares ten specific spiritual and
emotional problems which, if resolved, will bring resolution to the
problems and intimacy to the marriage.
- Each session includes testimonies of couples or individuals who came
to freedom, using the principles taught.
- It is followed by a discussion of the problem and steps to understand
and resolve the emotional or spiritual problems in ones life or marriage.
- It may be used by individuals/couples, in counseling, home Bible
studies or in a church setting.
- The Biblical Concepts Counseling Workbook ($15) includes charts to
complete in each chapter to resolve the issue presented.
- We recommend each individual have a workbook of their own as they
watch the presentation and encourage them to complete each assignment
to resolve individual issues." (publisher's note)