Frequently Asked Question
If you are having difficulty finding your upcoming courses to teach in your dashboard, please watch this short video: How to find upcoming courses.
Tips to finding courses on your dashboard:
Use the 3 gray sort fields for the Course Overview:
- "All (except removed from view)" includes a drop-down sort menu:
- In progress - courses that have a start date in the past and an end date in the future
- Future - courses that have a start date in the future
- Past - courses that have an end date in the past
- Starred - courses that you have added a star to (by clicking on the 3 dots on the course card and choosing "Star this course")
- Removed from view - courses that you have removed from view on your dashboard by clicking on the 3 dots on the course card and choosing "Remove from view".
2. "Course name" - alphabetical sort of the first field sort results. Can also choose "Last accessed" sort by date of most recent activity.
3. "Card" can also be sorted by "List" or "Summary" If you still have many cards after you sort the first field then choose "List" and it will be easier to view the list. "Summary" is a list that also includes the description of the course.