- Provides important legislation regarding children with disabilities.
- These websites address issues related to Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Explore these sites for information on communicative disorders.
- CCBD is an international professional organization committed to promoting and facilitating the education and
general welfare of students.
- Several websites on issues related to mental retardation are currently available. Explore some of these:
- United Cerebral Palsy http://www.ucpa.org
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) http://www.cec.sped.org
- United Cerebral Palsy http://www.ucp.org
- The Center for Voice Disorders at Wake Forest University contains many pages of information regarding laryngeal
pathologies and voice disorders.
- This is a tabled list of medication that can affect the voice and speech. It is provided by the National Center for
Voice and Speech.
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center provides a page detailing laryngeal visualization procedures and instrumentation. Also
provided is a QuickTime video clip of a stroboscopic examination of vocal fold movement.
- Pittsburg Vocie Center.
- This is a FAQ of spasmodic dysphonia from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders.
- An online version of the American Family Physician presents information and graphics regarding voice hoarseness.
- Useful resource for Cerebral Palsy. Includes causes, types and therapy information.