Thanks for visiting our new site - Give us feedback   |   Explore the new Site   |  Go back to regular site

Translation Services

The INLS department can translate for a small fee legal and academic documents including any document needed to get the Michigan ID or the Michigan Driver's License.

To view a list of documents and their associated fees click here.

If you need more information call Dr. Pedro Navia at (269) 471-3181 (office).