One of the Seminary’s greatest strengths is our rich diversity of students from all over the globe. We are delighted that you are thinking of joining our international family, and we welcome you to apply. Below are the special requirements for our international applicants.
English Proficiency: Applicants whose language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 85, TOEFL (ibt) score of 565 and MELAB score of 81.
Transcripts: Applicants have two options for submitting their transcripts.
- Through a Credentials Evaluation Agency—Official Transcript Evaluations are performed by the following organizations: WES, AACRAO, ECE.
- Directly from your University—Official hardcopies of documents are required from institutions where English is not the language of instruction. Transcripts that are in Spanish or Portuguese do not need to be translated into English.
Bachelor's Degree Diploma: A copy of the official English translation of the diploma, along with the original-language document may be sent by email. The copy of the Diploma is not needed if the transcripts come through an approved credential evaluation agency (WES, AACRAO, ECE) listing the graduation date. Also, a copy of the diploma is not needed if the transcripts list the graduation date and degree conferred.
Secondary Documents: A copy of these secondary documents may be required where applicable.
- Baccalaureate for the French system
- Abitur Diploma for the German system
- A-level results for the British system
Summary of Educational Experience: Complete the education summary form and submit to the Office of Graduate Enrollment Management.
I-20 Form: International students must obtain an I-20 form before applying for a visa. The requirements for obtaining an I-20 form are:
- Academic acceptance
- Payment of $2,000.00 advance deposit (not required for Mexico and Canada)
Download and submit the Estimated Budget Sheet showing evidence of financial resources for one
- A full semester payment in advance is required for citizens of Kenya and Ethiopia.
The Graduate Enrollment Management reserves the right to request additional documents at its own discretion.