|| Associate Professor of Speech – Language Pathology
||[FF] Faculty Full-Time
||Speech –Language Pathology and Audiology
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 1, 2014
- The department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology at Andrews University is seeking an Associate Professor to teach courses for the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The department offers an undergraduate degree program with plans to begin a Master’s degree program in Speech-Language Pathology with an anticipated start date of Fall 2014.
- Teach under graduate courses in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Supervise clinical practicum.
- Advice and mentor students.
- Participate in research/scholarly activities and service.
- Contribute to the development of the Master’s program.
- Earned Doctorate degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent.
- Valid Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Commitment to team work and collegiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technological proficiency i.e. (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, iPad applications, interactive whiteboard utilization).
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293