Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Responsible for general receptionist and office duties including but not limited to: answering phones, making copies, sending faxes, greeting and registering guests, receipting, Principalís appointments and calendar.
- Print and update yearly school calendar, faculty duty rosters, and AA Newsletter.
- Responsible for records, payroll, faculty meeting minutes, attendance and immunization record keeping.
- Manage Parent/Teacher Conferences once per semester.
- Assesses student, parents, guest needs and directs them to the proper department or employee for assistance.
- Responsible for working with the school Principal in organizing and printing school programs.
- Will work under the direct supervision of the Office Manager and will primarily assist the school Principal.
- Must be an active member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in good and regular standing.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience with customer service, and/or general office duties.
- Experience in a school setting preferred but not required.
- Ability to read, analyze and write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from administration, parents, students and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer skills to fulfill the requirements of the job in an effective manner with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Word Perfect recommended but not required.
- Must feel and act comfortably and professional with all people who interact with this office: students, parents, faculty and staff.
- Must have a warm and friendly personality.
- Must be a team player and fit comfortably with the office atmosphere.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly require to sit; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must comply with the stated policies of the North American Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, Lake Union Conference, Michigan Conference and Andrews University.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293