Andrews physics majors regularly do research on campus and at world-class universities and national laboratories and often publish their findings as undergrads. Some of the off-campus opportunities include:
- Argonne National Lab
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY)
With this background, our graduates are well received at Caltech, UC-Berkeley, MIT, Yale, Penn State, Columbia University, and Stanford. Andrews physics alumni have demonstrated that we do a great job of preparing students for their next step. We like to think their successful careers after graduate school have something to do with the research foundation they built here with us.