Policies and Information
Check in and check out times
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is Before 11:00 a.m.
- Guests checking out later than 11:00 a.m. will be charge for an additional night's stay.
- Friday Guests maybe allowed to check in at noon, only if rooms are ready.
- Room Keys: It is important that you return your room key upon check out. If the keys are not returned there will be a KEY REPLACEMENT FEE of $35.00 + $15 for Keyfob charged to the card used to reserve the room.
Rules Regulation & Services
- We have a variety of guest rooms; they have two single beds, two double beds, or a queen bed.
- Most guest rooms comfortably accommodate two adults. Rooms with two double beds can comfortably accommodate four adults.
- We would like to notify you that these rooms are MODIFIED DORM ROOMS and cannot be compared to regular hotel rooms.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or drugs strictly prohibited on the campus of Andrews University.
- Linens (sheets, pillows, blankets and towels) are included in the room rate. Extra linens are available upon prearranged request. Please call the Guest Room Reservation Center at 269-471-3360.
- HOUSEKEEPING HOURS for Meier Hall Guest Rooms: Sun - Thurs: 8am - 3pm, Fri: 8am - 1pm
- A reservation is finalized only when room confirmation number is assigned via email/direct mail.
- Unaccompanied women will not be admitted into the Guestrooms in Meier Hall or Burman Hall.
- Special rates are available for parents of current residents of Burman, Damazo, Lamson, and Meier Halls.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the reserved arrival date.
- To cancel, call Guest Services at 269-471-3360.
- Cancellations not made 24 hours prior to the reserved arrival date will be charged for the first night of the reservation.
- No-shows will be charged for the first night of the reservation, and the remainder of the reservation will be canceled.
- A maximum of four guests, including children, is permitted in each room.
- No pets are allowed in the residence halls.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or drugs are prohibited.
- Weapons or other dangerous implements may not be present on any Andrews University controlled property.
- Refund requests MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. Refund requests may be submitted to Guest Services via e-mail, or fax.
- REFUND REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER AUGUST OF FISCAL YEAR WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. All refunds are subject our cancellation policy.