A Message from the Vice President
With the array of choices available to you to when selecting an educational home, I warmly thank you for Choosing Andrews.
It is my mission to create a campus culture where students are drawn to love the Lord with all their heart and soul and mind.
My offer to you as a student is...
- To listen and seek to understand you. As you seek assistance we will listen and strive to understand how we can best help.
- To provide you with a team of dedicated student life professionals. Together it is our desire to help you grow to your full potential mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- To provide opportunities for you to enjoy and contribute to a rich campus life. This campus has an amazing variety of spiritual and social programs, many of them led by great students like you.
- To celebrate you and your accomplishments. As you visit the offices of Student Life throughout the school year, we will celebrate and honor Andrews students in a host of ways.
- To hold you accountable to our community values. Just as you have chosen to attend a uniquely Christian Seventh-day Adventist university, you have committed to upholding our community values.
- To pray with you about God’s special plan for your life. Your birthday is a great day to come by our offices and receive a special gift. On this or any day, we will also pray with you about seeking and reaching towards God’s purpose for your life.
Finally, I offer this advice:
- Take Care for yourself; you are one of a kind, created in the image of God.
- Take Care for each other; all are precious in His sight.
- Take Care for this place; your care for Andrews University makes it better, for you and those that follow
- Take Care for your Creator; "for in Him we move and have our being."
Frances Faehner, PhD
Vice President for Student Life