Undergraduate Program in Medical Laboratory Sciences
The Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences offers everal options to students seeking a career in the Medical Laboratory Sciences. These options were developed taking into consideration the varied academic status of applicants. Each applicant will be able to find, among the following choices, an option that is tailored to their particular situation.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science -- 1st Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science -- 2nd Degree
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science
- Affiliate Guest Student Clinical (Senior) Year Program (students from affiliated Seventh-Day Adventist colleges/universities)
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Administration
Our Program, accredited by the National Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)*, prepares students who successfully complete the requirements for eligibility to take United States national professional certification examination in order to work as a certified Medical Laboratory Scientists. Certifying examination is sponsered by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
View descriptions about each option from the links above or from the menu on the left.
Undergraduate Program in Allied Health Administration
Designed for health-care professionals seeking the academic background to prepare them for advancement into management/administrative positions, the Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Administration is a completion degree only.
View more information about the BSAHA degree from the menu on the left.