Robert Zdor: Publications
- Kang, B., S. Han, R. Zdor, A. Anderson, M. Spencer, K. Yang, Y. Kim, M. Lee, B. Cho, and Y. Kim. 2007. Inhibition of seed germination and induction of systemic disease resistance by Pseudomonas chlororaphis strain O6 requires phenazine production regulated by the global regulatory gacS gene. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 17:586-593.
- Gurley, H. and R. Zdor. 2005. Differential Rhizosphere Establishment and Cyanide Production by Alginate-Formulated Weed Deleterious Rhizobacteria. Current Microbiology 50:167-171
- Zdor, R., C. Alexander, and R. Kremer. 2005. Weed suppression by deleterious rhizobacteria is affected by formulation and soil properties. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 36:1289-1299
- Owen, A. and R. Zdor. 2001. The effect of cyanogenic rhizobacteria on the growth of velevetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti) and corn (Zea mays) in autoclaved soil and the influence of supplemental glycine. Soil Biol. Biochem. 33(6): 801-809.
- Katsuwon, J., R. Zdor, and A. Anderson. 1993. Superoxide dismutase activity in root-colonizing pseudomonads. Can. J. Microbiol. 39:420-429.
- Zdor, R. and A. Anderson. 1992. Influence of root colonizing bacteria on the defense responses of bean. Plant & Soil 140:99-107.
- Zdor, R. and S. Pueppke. 1991. Nodulation competitiveness of Tn5-induced mutants of Rhizobium fredii 208 that are altered in motility and extracellular polysaccharide production. Can. J. Microbiol. 37:52-58.
- Zdor, R. and S. Pueppke. 1990. Competition for nodulation of soybean by Bradyrhizobium japonicum 123 and 138 in soil containing indigenous rhizobia. Soil Biol. Biochem. 22:607-613.
- Zdor, R. and S. Pueppke. 1988. Early infection and competition for nodulation of soybean by Bradyrhizobium japonicum 123 and 138. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 54:1996-2002.