The biomedical program is the perfect option to prepare you for entry to the medical school, dental school, or other biomedical program of your choice. All of the required pre-med, pre-dent, or pre-vet courses are included in this program as are several of the recommended courses as well.
- Behavior/Mathematics - Behavioral neuroscience with a strength in mathematics
- Biomedical - Preparation for application to medical school
- Molecular Biology- Preparation for research and biotechnology
- Neurobiology - Preparation for research in neurobiology
- Neuroscience - Behavioral neuroscience with a strength in biology
- Secondary Education - Preparation for Teaching Science at Secondary Level
- Special - An emphasis tailored to the student's own needs
- Zoology - Animal science, basic research
Minor in Biology
Minor in Environmental Science
Master of Science in Biology (MS Biology)
The master of science in biology is an advanced academic degree that prepares students to continue on for a Ph.D. or perhaps to work in a high level research lab or state lab as a research associate or technician.
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
With a master of arts in teaching, the student is prepared to teach biology in secondary schools. This degree is offered through the School of Education. A minor or its equivalent in biology on the undergraduate level is a prerequisite.