Before you can start work, you are required to complete all relevant paperwork. If you would like, you may print, complete, and bring the forms to the Employment Office at the Human Resources department on the second floor of the Administration Building. Otherwise, the forms will be available for you when you arrive at the Employment Office.
- New Employee Data (Employee ID Request)
- Conflict of Interest Statement and Agreement
- Social Security Letters Request (if applicable)
- Social Security Card Application (if applicable)
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of University Handbook
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of University SPD
- Employee Consent to Receive Electronic Notices
- W-4 Form (IRS)
- MI-4 Form (Michigan)
- WH-4 Form (Indiana)
- Direct Deposit Allocation
- Authorization to Withhold Earnings
- Tithe/Offerings Deduction Authorization
- Please click here to learn more about benefits offered to faculty and staff of Andrews University.
Service Records and Retirement
To establish your service records for vacation and retirement benefits, you must complete this form.
E-mail, Telephone, and Computer System Access
- Setup Procedure
- Information Directory Form (for the University directory)
- Alumni Records Update