Training and Development
Responsible Conduct of Research Training
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Beginning January 1, 2014, the Office of Research will be requiring all students involved in sponsored research to complete a tutorial in Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) available at AU RCR-Training.
- The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct: The Office of Research Integrity for the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services offers a free simulation that addresses Responsible Conduct of Research topics such as avoiding research misconduct, the responsibility of mentors, questionable research practices, etc.
Online Workshops, Presentations, and Articles
- Excelling in Graduate School: Northwestern University's Collaborative Learning and Integrated Mentoring in the Biosciences (CLIMB) program has a number of helpful presentations geared towards graduate students on topics such as choosing a mentor, developing metacognitive skills, and career development.
- Grant-Writing Tips for Graduate Students by Lisa Patrick Bentley (University of Arizona)
- Grant Resources: A list of general external grant resources