NURSING - Stu GA Nursing
Student Graduate Asst-Hourly
Will support Department of Nursing faculty and staff
Responsible, reliable, and efficient graduate student with strong communication skills, work ethic, and computer competency
Duties and responsibilities
- Will primarily assist faculty and staff as needed with: file management, formatting of electronic documents, grading, general office work, collecting data/information for faculty and staff to complete presentations, documents, and marketing campaigns. More details will be given at time of interview and hire.
Desired Skills and Competencies
Graduate student in good academic standing must:
- Be computer-savvy, able to work well with technology and Microsoft Office suite
- Manage time well and stay organized
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a motivated self-starter who can take initiative
- Be detailed, thorough, and reliable
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling department documents and information
- Must be computer-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with good typing speed.
- Must be able to communicate with faculty, staff, and students in a friendly, professional manner.
- Regular office setting physical demands; required to sit and move about from office to office; type, write, carry; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.