Graduate student assistants in the department of Digital Learning and Instructional Technology assist with support of the Consortium of Adventist Colleges and Universities. This includes adjunct faculty support, record keeping, and data analysis. In addition, this position provides support for online higher education at Andrews University.
We seek an individual who will dedicate their skills and talents to daily operations, improving support, process, and procedures, and maintaining detailed records. There may be times that duties preformed may be of sensitive and confidential nature, thus the utmost confidentiality will be expected and required.
* Good communication skills
* Detailed, thorough, careful worker
* Quick learner, quick to ask questions
* Observant, notices discrepancies
* Dependable and hard working
* Ability to handle information of a sensitive nature with confidentiality
* Can work with a team
* Customer service and phone skills
* Graduate student required